Ask what you need to know about the ElektroG3!
On 1 January 2022, the amended Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG) will come into force. Join our short information session to get answers to your questions.
- What do you need to consider as manufacturer or distributor?
- What does a take-back concept has to be like?
- How will devices have to be labelled in the future?
- What are the new notification obligations?
Thursday, 23. September 2021, 2–3 p.m. (ENGLISCH)
Learn more in our free Live-Online-Seminar!
Europe seminar "All About WEEE: Registration in Europe"
Are you a manufacturer, importer or distributor of electrical equipment and do you sell your products to end consumers in other European countries? This online seminar will give you an overview of the requirements of the WEEE Directive regarding registrations abroad.
Stay up-to-date on social media!
Our social media profiles at one glance:
- Twitter | @weeefullservice
- LinkedIn | weee full-service | Group weee full-service
- YouTube | Playlist weee full-service
- XING | Group weee full-service
Don't miss our on news!
With our Newsletter "WEEEline" you will receive quarterly information on WEEE, ElektroG, BattG and VerpackG.