On 10 May 2022, the new list of harmonized standards for the Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU was published in the Official Journal of the European Union L 133.
New standards have been published for the following products (among others):
- battery chargers
- multifunctional shower devices
- skin irradiation devices with ultraviolet and infrared radiation
- water heaters
- consumer laser products
- microwave cooking devices
- cable holders for electrical installations
- LED modules for general lighting
- devices for surface cleaning with liquids or steam
What do I have to consider as a manufacturer?
To allow manufacturers sufficient time to prepare for the application of the harmonized standards, there is a transitional period until 10 November 2023.
Where can I find more information?
We will be glad to help you!
If you need our assistance in the preparation of the CE list of requirements, EU Declaration of Conformity and Technical Documentation, we are at your disposal.