The trade fair “lightning technology” takes place in Essen from 9th – 11th October 2018. Companies working in the lighting industry will get together to discuss the latest trends in the systems, parts and components used by the industry.
Stefanie Kutzera, a member of weee full-service, will be holding a workshop in German on the latest developments in Germany’s Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG), such as the implementation of the Open Scope that takes place this year.
Good news for our customers: We can offer you a 10% discount on tickets for the workshops. If you are interested, please contact us. As we only have a limited number, the discounted tickets will be awarded on a first come, first served basis. You can register here for the workshop.
Further details about the event are available on the lighting technology website.
Further information about the Open Scope in Germany:
- Background Information: Open Scope/ ElektroG 2018
- Free webinar "All about WEEE" (30 minutes)
- Time schedule and deadlines
- For companies that have already registered
- From the registration to market launch: For companies selling clothing and furniture
- For companies selling B2B-products
- Press release
- About WEEE Directive and ElektroG