Is your business affected by Germany’s WEEE Directive (ElektroG)?
If you manufacture, sell or import electronic products to Germany, then your business model must comply with Germany’s Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG), with which Germany has implemented the European WEEE Directive.
The ElektroG requires you to register electronic equipment before market launch, to provide an insolvency-proof guarantee, to regularly report the quantity sold and to ensure that the products are disposed of in an environmentally friendly way. We can attend to these legal obligations on your behalf.
Registration, guarantee, reporting & disposal
We can help you to sell your electronic products quickly and in compliance with the ElektroG. While you focus on your core business, you will be benefiting from our over ten years of experience in working together with the stiftung ear. We can support you throughout the entire process:
- Registration and communication with stiftung ear
- Provision of an insolvency-proof guarantee via our recognised collective guarantee System
- Punctual reporting to ear system
- Collecting and disposing of electronic equipment from municipal collection facilities.
- A single contact: one-stop shop solution!
- Individual consultancy and tailor-made services.
- Minimal effort: You report your quantities to us and we take care of the rest.
- Quick registration: Our recognised guarantee solution permits rapid registration.
- No fines: We pass on all the relevant information to stiftung ear on time.